Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Haul: Bath and Body Works Candles

Hey Lovelies,

So I just had a quick little Fall candle haul for you all! I was checking my email and noticed that the Bath and Body works little mason jar candles were on sale! So I decided to pick up a couple! I picked up some old favorites that I already knew I liked and also picked up a few new ones!

Marshmallow Fireside
Fresh Balsam
Pumpkin Apple
Pumpkin Cupcake
Mint Chocolate
Sparkling Icicles

So far I have burned all of Pumpkin Apple (which is a really nice fall scent, similar to the Leaves candle but with a more apple-y undertone that makes the scent a little bit more subtle) and I am currently in the process of burning Mint Chocolate (which smells just like an Andes mint!)

Currently loving always having a candle burning in the apartment, the smell is so fantastic and it just creates a lovely fall atmosphere in the room!

Hope you are all having a wonderful November! (I can hardly believe its already November!)

Love always,
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment