Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas in the Fall : Dorm Decorating

Hello Lovelies!

So can you believe its November already? I can't! Its crazy how fast this year has been flying by.

Anyways, the other day my friends and I made a trip out to Lowes to buy some sheets of Maple to make our own panels to paint on (because the pre-made panels are much too expensive!) While in Lowes I just couldn't pass by the Christmas section with out browsing… and maybe a little bit of shopping! Since I won't be home until late late December I figured I would like to have the apartment dressed up a little bit for Christmas!

I picked up two boxes of 100bulb multi-colored Christmas lights, a package of red tinsel, and a package of tinsel that was green with ornaments on it!



My sea turtle lights are always up, because I love them and they remind me of home lol! If you do want to buy them for decorating I purchased them at Bealls back home in Florida.

(P.S. I decorated as a form of procrastination one night when I was up working on a paper, not something I would recommend doing!)

Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas in November (If you have begun decorating already like me!)

Love Always,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment