Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Maximum Strength


What: A Nail Strengthening Treatment

For: Strengthening and Growing out brittle Nails

Review: This nail treatment genuinely surprised me. For the past couple of years I have been on a desperate hunt, like a cheetah starving in the Savannah, for a nail strengthening/growth treatment that actually worked. And worked fast to improve the quality of my nails. I have found the answer to my prayers, this nail treatment when applied as directed - one coat every other day under polish - works MIRACLES. 

With in a week this treatment has drastically improved the quality and health of my nails. I first bought and stared using this after I butted my nails with an acrylic nail set that had left my nails weak and brittle and chipping. A terrible trifecta to any nail polish buff, my nails were weak and seemed to just disintegrate as I tried desperately to fix them and nourish them back to health. Anyways, my nails are now incredibly strong and so much longer and healthier. The chipping and flaking has stopped completely. 

This product is NOT advertised as a growth treatment, although I do credit the rapid growth of my nails to this product. Sheerly because I think the fact that the general health of my nails and nail beds has improved made the speed at which new nail was growing improve as well.

Pros: Formula actually does what it says and the product is an adorable light pink color that can be worn on its own with out polish. 

Cons: The formula can get a little gloopy if not applied quickly, but if you are only applying one coat unless you are really dilly dallying around.  The packaging is not very great, not luxurious at all but in the end the product that is inside is what counts!

Would I Repurchase? : With out a doubt! I plan on re-purchasing immediately after I finish the bottle I am currently using! 


Buy it here

1 comment:

  1. I just found this product...Love it.. Already see a difference, I don't think I've had a nail split or peel since I started using it 4 days ago!

    ReplyDelete