Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Letter Writing



Hello lovelies,

So I know I haven't written in forever and I really do regret that. I think I just got so stressed with school and all of the pressures that have come along with it. However, I am going to try to post more regularily again, college talks, beauty babbles, and little daily life moments I hope you all enjoy and are ready to come along on this new college, new state, new life journey with me in Baltimore, Maryland.

Today I spent the day buying cold and flu medicine, sipping Twinnings Green Tea with Jasmine ( I will write about the Baltimore Twinnings struggle in a later post) and making chicken broth. Oh and most importantly writing letters to friends and family, I do love letters. I think there is a lot to be said for taking the time to sit down and hand write some one a letter, or even type. Its about waiting, taking a little piece of immediacy out of our lives. We're so used to everyone all the time sending us things instantaneously, texts, emails, phone calls, skypes, and while all of those things are incredible and I would never want to give it up there is something quite amazing and fulfilling about going to your letter box and opening it up to find a little handwritten letter or note from a friend.

Hope you all have a lovely day,

xoxo
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment