Thursday, November 17, 2011

Essie Nail Polish EXACT Dupe!!

So today when I was deciding to paint my nails, rummaging through my nail polish collection picking out a couple of maybe colors I noticed that two of the colors were almost identical!! So lol I needed to test and see if they actually were!


So above are the finished nails, they are a deep bloody red color!



Just a side by side comparison of the two polished the Rimmel London polish cost $4.99 and dryed really fast where as the essie polish was about $8.50 and took a long time to dry!



The essie polish is in the shade Bordeaux!



And the Rimmel London Polish is in the color 390 Burgundy Flirt!





Oh!! and as always I used Seche Clear Base coat under the polishes and Seche Vite Fast Dry Top coat to seal everything in! <3

Hope Everyones having a wonderful Day!!


Cheap Essie Nail Polish Dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment