Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bobbi Brown Neons and Nudes Collection Lip Color Dupes!






NYX Dolly Pink Gloss


Revlon Siren Lip Stick

Hello Lovelies, So As you all know i am in love with the Bobbi Brown Neons and Nudes Collection, however with the prices of the lip sticks and lip glosses in the collection I really just wanted to buy cheaper products that had the same colors, so i went on a "wild goose chase" to Ulta and Target to find dupes for some of the products in the collection. I found Revlon's Super Lusterous Lipstick in 677 Siren, which is an exact Dupe for the Atomic Orange lipstick. I was so excited because it was the product that I wanted the most out of everything in the collection! Then at Ulta I was extreamly excited to find the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in 136 Dolly Pink, which is the same color as the Bobbi Brown gloss in Cosmic Pink, the only difference is the opacity, the NYX gloss is much more opaque then the Bobbi Brown gloss, It is more a combination of the gloss and the Lip Color from the Neons and Nudes Collection. But I still love it anyways! These Neon Colors are so on trend for Spring 2012, I hope you all liked this post and these cheaper options! ;) 

Have an amazing awesome day!
Love, Kat (Here are just the swatches of Revlon Siren Lip Stick and NYX Dolly Pink)



WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment