Thursday, July 4, 2013

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant ~ Beauty Inspiration Board


*None of these images belong to me*

Click to Read More!
Lana Del Rey. Ever since I discovered Lana a couple of years ago I fell in love with her persona, her bad ass, live in the moment, don't care what other people care, with a 1950-60s flair. Then I really started listening to her album and fell in love with it as well. The reason I'm posting about here here is not to get you all to jump on board loving Lana Del Rey but rather to show you some of the beautiful make-up and style looks she frequents!

Below are some good songs to listen to if you are just getting into Lana Del Rey (The videos for Ride and National Anthem are fantastic, really beautifully done! )
Ride

Lolita

National Anthem

Hope this inspired some of you!
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment