Friday, July 5, 2013

Review: Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat


Product Name: Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat (14mL / .5 fl oz)


What: Fast Dry Clear Top Coat


For: Adding Shine to a manicure and sealing polish


Review: Honestly this is by far the best top coat/sealant I have ever used. Seche Vite Top Coat really does dry your nail polish incredibly quickly. This is the only top coat I trust to really dry my nails in under an hour, now granted I am the type of girl that usually applies two to three thick coats of polish to really get the color you see in the nail polish vile. So any top coat that can completely dry all of those thick layer so quickly without running all the hard work that went into painstakingly painting my nails gets a 10/10 in my book!


Pros: Incredibly fast drying, dry to the touch in minutes in under an hour three coats of polish, a clear coat on the bottom, and the top coat are all dry all the way through!
This top coat also gives your nails incredible shine that lasts for days!


Cons: You have to be very careful and always seal the bottle VERY tightly, when air starts to seep in the formula will get gloopy fast and you will probably only be able to use half of the the bottle. Lets be honest nobody wants that, if you do have this problem a lot with the Seche Vite top coat you can purchase a restorer at Ulta (Amazon too!) that you add a few drops of into the bottle and will make the coat less gloopy so you can use it, however the restorer costs more than the bottle of top coat itself! I’ve never used the restorer before but maybe when this bottle gets gloopy towards the end I will purchase a bottle and try it out for you all!
Another con would be the price, this isn’t the most expensive top coat out there but it certainly isn’t inexpensive either! I believe I paid around ten dollars for my new bottle at ulta yesterday! So it carries a somewhat lofty price tag. However when I find myself straying to drugstore fast dry top coat alternatives I always find myself disappointed in the quality (and my manicures usually end up with lots of little annoying air bubbles!) I would rather splurge on this top coat and opt for a cheaper polish though!


Would I Repurchase? : Without a doubt! This is actually one of my holy-grail, all time favorite, products! Right now I am on my fourth bottle I believe! It really is a product I always find myself coming back to regardless of the price!


Buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment