Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July to All My U.S. Bloggers Out There!

I just wanted to take a minute out of my day to say Happy Fourth of July to all of my U.S. followers! I know I'll be celebrating today with some really awesome fireworks and some fresh grilled fruit and burgers! What will you all be doing??

In you are in a pinch and need some last minute beauty ideas I recommend throwing on some Red and Blue nail varnish! I'm currently wearing OPI's Cajun Shrimp on my finger nails and China Glaze's Frost Bite on my toes! Thrown on some nude open toe wedges and a white sundress and you're ready to go out to any barbecue or fire works party (just don't forget a cute denim jacket!)

OPI Cajun Shrimp and an oversized fake ruby ring!
This is the color I am wearing on my toes - I felt a little apprehensive showing you all my toes! hehe! This is a picture of what the nail varnish looks like! This is not my image I snagged it from www.nihrida.com

Hope y'all have a great & safe Fourth of July, God Bless America!

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment