Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello Lovelies, 

I just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas to all of my followers who cebrate the day! My day has been filled with lots of family time, yummy food, and a trip to beach to watch the sunrise this morning. Hope you've all had a wonderful day as well! The weather here has been amazing, a bit chillier then the usual southern Florida December day, mid seventies with a lot of wind (it honestly looks like a big rain storm is in our future!) I love the heat but I'm surprisingly missing the chilly cuddle-friendly Baltimore weather, strange how that happens!

                                  

Anyways I'm going to leave you guys to snuggle up with one of my favorite Christmas time movies, Love Actually, a must see if you haven't for some reason seen and fallen in love with it already.

Love Always, 
Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment