Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thrifting Jewerly Container (Re-purposing Cute Ashtrays)


Hello lovelies, So I just thought that I would share with you a little thing I've been doing lately that I thought you all would enjoy. Recently when browsing in my local thrift store I found this ashtray with an Old English Setter painted on it. Now I used to have an Old English, he passed away a couple of years ago, but still I felt drawn to the ashtray (odd since I don't smoke.) After leaving the store looking at my purchase I wondered what the hell I was going to do with an ashtray? Then looking at the pile of bracelets on my desk I realized that an ashtray works as a cute little container for my bracelets. Multi-purpose organization. Hope you all liked this post and it wasn't too weird for you all! lol.





xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment