Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OH MY! SNOW WHITE HAS ARRIVED IN LA FLORIDA! (New Hair)

Hello Ladies,

So today I had a hair appointment scheduled at Ulta. Now I had been planning just to get a deep conditioning treatment and then a trim and a typical blow out. However, being the impulsive person I apparently am I decided that I would give it a go and glaze my hair again. Last time I went into the ulta salon I glazed my hair a red color and loved it! It really made my eyes stand out. This time, last minute, impulsively I thought it would be a brillant decision to go darker. One shade? Two maybe? Oh no. I suggested two shades, in my mind that would make my already dark hair a deep espresso color. Like really rich dark black coffee. An hour later and my hair is black. Shockingly black.


 Pre-Glaze Job

Awkward Obligatory Ulta bathroom selfies

Incase you were wondering my dress is from Target, Sunglasses are from H&M I believe
Oh... Immediatly after rinsing selfie
Holy Crap - I have black hair Selfie (Snow White realization moment)
I'm not going to lie I had a little freak out for the first half an hour, "what the hell did I do to my head?" "Damn, Kat! This is why you shouldn't make so many last minute hasty decisions!" Now looking into the mirror my mind has changed gradually as the shock of the cool blue black haired girl looks back at me in the mirror, my new hair has an edge. A surprising flair lacking in my typical brunette color before.

eh, and anyways it will wash out right?

Have a lovely day girlies!
(Expect an Ulta haul post soon!)

Your new black haired beauty (hopefully)
xx Kat


( <-- freaking out because I got home and its really black selfie moment!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment