Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pink Peacock Mani


So I decided to give some of those nail stickers a go today, something I have only done once before in my life. I picked up these Kiss ones from Publix a couple of weeks ago, finding the pink peacock print very intriguing. I choose to not do a full manicure with the print because I thought it would look a little bit tacky, I chose to alternate a couple of fingers with a Zoya matte pink nail varnish (the label has rubbed off otherwise I would give you all the exact name.) I ended up not liked the matte finish with the high contrast of the nail stickers so I put a layer of seche vite over top (speeding the drying time and adding a ton of shine!)

Thinking of doing a full review on these nail stickers, what do you all think? Let me know in the comments below! :)

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment