Saturday, July 13, 2013

Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream Review!

Burt's Bees Honey Grapeseed Hand Creme Review

Product Name: Burt’s Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Creme

What: Moisturizing Hand Creme


For: Daily light moisture - nothing intense


Review: So after hearing so much about Burt’s Bee’s handcreme and being a long time fan of the brand I decided to pick up the Honey and Grapeseed Hand Creme. Needless to say it was not what I expected. I had been noticing that my hands had been unusually dry lately, something uncommon in the very prevalent southern Florida humidity. Needless to say this hand cream did not meet my expectations, it felt as if the moisturizer just kind of sat atop my fingertips and palms not really doing much. It didn’t really sink in and give my hands a good deep moisturizing (like they desperately needed- regardless to say I will soon be posting about the hand cream that I went out and bought the next day to deeply moisturize and repair my hands.)


Pros: Relatively easy to get a hold of, good for everyday really light moisture. Oh, and its 100% natural thats always a plus!


Cons: Does not repair your hands


Would I Repurchase? : I do not think so, after I finish up this bottle I think I will go back to the Caudale Grape Seed hand cream that I had received a sample of in a Birchbox a few months back.

Buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment