Thursday, February 9, 2012

Daily Face: Pep Rally Junior RED Eye Make Up!

Hello lovelies!
So at my highschool, we only have pep rallies once a year! So its a pretty big deal, this year my class color was red, I really didnt want to slather on red face paint all over the entirety of my face. So I decided to do a bright red eye make up look instead, later in the day I also threw on a red lip stick my friend megan had as well, but since I wore just this the majority of the day I thought I would show these pictures for my Daily Face!

Face: Dermablend Foundation, Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer, Dermablend Setting Powder, ELF Studio Secrets bronzer

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Matte Red Shadow on the outer two thirds of the lid, Urban Decays Half Baked on the inner corner of the Eye, and MAC Swiss Chocolate to blend the color into the crease, then I applied a very thin line of MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line to the upper lash line, and the Make Up Forever Smokey Lash!

My hair was just wavy from a bun the day before!!

Hope you guys like this crazy look!
Love, Kat




WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment