Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick Ulta/Target Collective Haul

Hello Lovelies!
So today I just have a little bit of a collective Ulta and Target Haul, I rarely go to ulta but always love it when I am there, I was really presently surprised to find DermaBlend Cosmetics there because I was unaware on where to purchase them. I hope you guys like this post, there isn't that much writing but lots of pictures (lol which are worth a thousand words!) Have an awesome day lovelies!

 Natural Beige
 02 Pearl
 Dolly Pink
 Cover Girl Shimmering Sands

 Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder (smells so good!) 

 Maybelline Color Tattoo 50 Edgy Emerald (its turquoise though!)
 Revlon Lip Butter (Creamsicle) 
 EOS LipBalm Strawberry Shortcake
 Too Faced Lashlight Mascara (theres a mirror on the otherside! I got this as a "free gift" )
 Revlon Lipstick 677 Siren
 Finishing Powder in Dusk

 Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride
 Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser

Fast Dry Top Coat

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment