Saturday, November 26, 2011

❤ Black Friday Fashion Haul! ❤

So, In the United States, the day after our Thanksgiving Holiday we have whats called "Black Friday." Which is an amazing shopping extravaganza! Most stores open at midnight and offer incredible deals, most of the crazy deals are for electronics, but many clothing stores offer great sales too! Here are the majority of my purchases from the day!


Charming Charlie's! ❤

Black leather waist belt with brass buckle $15 
(This wasn't on sale but I really liked it alot so I decided to buy it, I also didn't have a  plain black waist belt that would go with pretty much anything so I thought that it would be a good investment! )



Big "Jackie O." framed sunglasses, 50% off they cost $4.99! 
I have a square shaped face, and the only sunglasses that I think really flatter my face are ones that have larger frames, because they seem somewhat proportional to my face lol also because these frames are rounder they do not make my face look as angular! 


Hollister Co. ❤



This little sun dress was already on clearance, for around $12. With Hollister's additional 40% off I got this dress for only $7! Isn't that crazy?? Anyways the dress is a navy color (I know it looks black in the pictures I couldn't get the flash to really get the color right!) Its also high waisted and has a lacy detailing at the hemming!




This is a Cardigan that I have been lusting over for a while now, I also wait for it to go on sale and when it does they never have any larges left! (I never buy smaller cardigans because there just not as comfortable! I really like bigger ones that I can just cuddle up into! )
This Cardigan retails for $59.99 with the 40% discount I received it for $36, which was still a little high, but I realized i probably would not get it for a cheeper price!


Abercrombie ❤





So when I was 13 or 14 I bought a pair of Burgundy colored Abercrombie and fitch sweatpants, I have practically lived in them every winter! As soon as I would get home I would immediatly change into them, not the most stylish pant, however really comfortable and I just loved the color. I thought it was time for a new pair, I was looking at the Abercrombie and Hollister websites earlier this week and decided that I liked the lounge style of sweat pants the best! they are pretty much just a loose fit all over, super comfortable to wear around the house! However I'm not sure I would ever really wear them out in public because they are not the most flattering if you are some one like me that has wide set hips!
Anyways Abercrombie was also having a 40% off sale, so I Purchased these for about $27 I would like to say they were originally around $45.

EXPRESS ❤

 I would have to say this is probably one of my most exciting purchases of the day! It is a leather mini skirt from Express! It was originally $60 but was 40% off! So it total it cost me $36! :) The skirt is edgy and will look great with a pair of tights and boots this fall! If paired with a really girly flow-y top I think this skirt will look awesome!




Well that's everything, I think, lol. I would love to see what everybody else bought! please post what you bought in the comments or a link to what you bought! 

xoxo kat
Black Friday Shopping Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment